Thursday, March 17, 2016

Week 10 Reading Reflection



1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
Nothing really surprised me in the reading, but I did learn more about accounting and finance from the chapter. Many of the financial terms that I learned before in accounting class I forgot about, and this chapter reminded me of them. It also showed me budgeting formulas.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
Like I mentioned before, I am familiar with the finance aspect of the chapter because I am a Finance major. Because of this, there was nothing that really confused me about the chapter.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask the author, “How much finance knowledge does an entrepreneur need to know?” I would ask this because I want to know how advanced in finance an entrepreneur has to be for success. I would also ask him, “How much marketing does an entrepreneur need to know to be successful?” I would ask this because I forgot to ask this question when we were reading the marketing chapter.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No, I don’t disagree with anything the author has written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment