Friday, April 8, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection



1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
Many things stood out to me from the chapter. I knew very little about valuation before reading this chapter, and now I have a better understanding of evaluating a company to sell it. I learned more about due diligence. I saw the word in Business Law class and learned more about it in the chapter.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The tables were a little difficult to follow along, but I understood the gist of what the author was trying to say. I think there was too much information in the tables.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask the author “where is a great place to go over a valuation with a potential buyer?” and “what etiquette should a seller use to improve his/her sale to a buyer?” I would ask these questions because I think the information from these questions can also help with the valuation process.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No there wasn’t anything that I disagreed with in the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment