Sunday, April 10, 2016

Week 14 Reading Reflection



1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
I learned many things when reading these two chapters. The topic of the chapters that surprised me and sparked my interest the most was Sustainable Entrepreneurship. I enjoyed learning how entrepreneurs can contribute to sustaining the environment. The book surprised me when it mentioned small efforts would not get the results we want when it comes to saving the environment.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
There wasn’t any part of the chapters that was confusing to me.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask the author “how much does forming a free trade agreement improve a country’s economy” and “what are the risks involved with entering a formal international agreement”. I would ask these questions because answering these questions would help me get a better grasp on the chapters.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No, I don’t disagree with anything the author stated in these chapters.

No comments:

Post a Comment