Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Introduction to My Life

Hey, 
My name is Arielle Cooper, and I am a Finance major at the University of Florida. I am currently working towards my Bachelor's degree, and a minor in Entrepreneurship. I am originally from Trinidad and Tobago, and moved to the United States during my Freshman year of high school. I have 2 sisters, and one brother. They are all supportive of my financial career. After I graduate from the University of Florida, I hope to secure a great financial position at a top company. I also hope to travel to Europe and South America. If I can get temporary job positions in these places that would be perfect. I haven't traveled to anywhere outside the United States, except for my homeland Trinidad. I believe that "hard work pays off", and I use that motto to keep me working hard through my college years, and will use it in my future career.







No comments:

Post a Comment