Saturday, January 30, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

1)      What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
I didn’t read anything that was surprising in the reading this time.

2)      Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
Nothing in the reading was confusing to me, but the author does sometimes confuse me by the way he forms his sentences.

3)      If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
If I can ask the author two questions, I would ask him what he thinks is the most difficult phase of the creative thinking process and what to do if someone can’t be creative and innovative.
I would ask what he thinks is the most difficult phase of the creative thinking process because that is a great question considering there are four phases. I would ask him what to do if someone can’t be creative and innovative because sometimes that happens to people even me. Sometimes I can’t seem to think creatively but have to.

4)      Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
No there isn’t anything I think the author was wrong about.

No comments:

Post a Comment