This is a list of my top 5 problems and top 5 solutions of the world through a feasibility analysis.
4) Global Warming
5) Depletion of natural resources
1) A solution to the evil of terrorists groups would be accepting refugees who are fleeing from these countries where terrorists are invading, so they won't feel forced to join these groups. Religious leaders can also help deal with this problem by encouraging Muslims to not think radically. This can help against the recruitment of Muslims into these groups.
2) There should be more of an effort for leaders of every country to be acquainted with each other. Maybe visiting each other’s countries, or having a conference with all leaders. It's better to talk things out than to start throwing bombs.
3) Poverty can be dealt with by starting farming programs that teach poor communities how to plant their own food, so at least that way they won't starve.
4) The biggest cause of global warming is the release of carbon dioxide when fossil fuels are burned for energy. A solution to this can be finding a cleaner alternative to burning fossil fuels.
5) Experts say the cause of the depletion of natural resources is the growing population in the world. To prevent depletion of natural resources by this problem, people of the world should try to limit their offsprings to a maximum of 3.
I chose to rank the top 5 problems starting with terrorism because I think that it is the biggest threat to the world right now. Unexpected bombs going off all over the world is a terrifying and dangerous matter going on in our world today. Terrorists are striking fear in people all over the world because no one really knows where they are going to hit next. Striking fear in nations is part of their goal.
I chose the top feasible solution as fighting the war on terrorism because I truly believe that fighting the radical idea is the easiest solution on this list. If there is no one to join these terrorist groups, they would not survive. The environmental problems are a little harder to solve because they require more people to take action. For example, they require mothers to have less births, and many people to cut back on polluting the environment.