Sunday, January 24, 2016

Week 3 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 

What surprised me about the reading is that entrepreneurs’ mindsets can be studied and learned. What also surprised me is that people are not born destined to be an entrepreneur. To an extent, I thought that was the case. I didn’t know characteristics of entrepreneurs could be learned.


2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

The part of the reading that was confusing to me is the difference between metacognitive and cognitive. I couldn't seem to wrap my mind around the difference between the two. They both seem similar, but I didn’t understand the minute difference.


3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?

I would ask him what is the difference between metacognitive and cognitive?

I would ask this because the book doesn't properly explain this difference.

I would also ask him what are some additional characteristics of entrepreneurs?

I would ask this because I am sure there are more characteristics of entrepreneurs that weren't included in the book.


4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

No, there isn't anything that I disagreed with when I read the chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment