1) You. I am a Finance major with a minor in Entrepreneurship. I don’t really have any talents, but I am an athletic person. I don’t know if that counts. My skills and experiences include working at retail stores in the past, and working well with computers. I have aspirations to be successful in the business world. I’m not sure exactly where I am going to end up, but I do love Business and Finance. If I was to start this business, it would be a great opportunity. I will enjoy strategizing for the business, but I will probably need help because I am not very knowledgeable in Business as yet.
2) What are you offering to customers? I am offering customers the opportunity to go to the store, see something they like, and be able to find their size in that piece of clothing. Some people have trouble with finding their size because they may not be the average body size.
3) Who are you offering it to? My store wouldn’t have a specific demographic. It would be open to everyone in the public. There will be clothes for children, adults, men and women. I don’t really see specific psychographic characteristics for the customer either.
4) Why do they care? I think customers will pay to use my product because it is a big problem in society, and it is related to body image issues in the media. They would pay money to get clothes in their size instead of choosing from few clothes that can fit them.
5) What are your core competencies? I don’t believe there is a store like the one I want to create. I already have a competitive advantage because there is no other store like mine.
I think these elements fit together well in my business plan. I have a great problem that I am trying to solve. I don’t think there are any elements that are weak at all. I still agree with my business idea, and I think it will be successful.