Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 5 Reading Reflection



1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 

Nothing really surprised me about the reading because I learned all about protecting Intellectual Property in my Business Law course. It was a refresher to go over the different protections though.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

Like I said before, I read about Intellectual Property before so nothing confused me about reading it in the book.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?

If I could ask the author two questions, it would be “when is it not a good idea to get a patent” and “do you think it’s a good idea to go into a partnership for a company”. I would ask “when is it not a good idea to get a patent” because the book describes getting a patent as timely and costly, so I will like to know if he has any reasons why a company wouldn’t get a patent. Then, I would ask “do you think it’s a good idea to go into a partnership for a company” because I want his opinion on partnership and insight on if he is in a partnership now or has he ever been in a partnership.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

No, I don’t disagree with anything the author has said in the reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment